Xiaomi is set to launch its Redmi Note 10T 5G in India on July 20. Redmi Note 10T 5G will also be the brand’s first 5G phone and will look to take on the Realme 8 and Narzo 30 5G in the segment.
- The smartphone is expected to feature a 6.5-inch FHD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) display with 90Hz refresh rate.
- It may be powered by the octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC and is expected come with up to 128GB of onboard storage. Xiaomi has confirmed the processor, 48MP triple camera, 90Hz refresh rate and 5000 mAh battery for the Redmi Note 10T on its social media handles.
- The device may feature a triple rear camera setup headlined by a 48MP shooter with f/1.79 lens.
- Other cameras may include a 2MP macro shooter and a 2MP depth sensor.
- The smartphone may also feature a 8MP selfie camera sensor at the front with an f/2.0 lens.
- The Redmi Note 10T 5G may come with a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.