Xiaomi Monitor 27-inch 4K and Redmi Monitor 27-inch Pro have debuted in China. The Xiaomi Monitor 27-inch 4K comes with a PANTONE-certified display and has a dedicated button for switching between professional modes.
- The Xiaomi monitor comes with a 27-inch 4K Pantone-certified display and has a dedicated button to switch between Professional Mode.
- It has an LCD panel that offers a peak brightness of 400 nits.
- The more affordable model is the Redmi Monitor Pro offering a 2K-resolution display, TUV Rheinland eye protection, DC dimming, and 100% sRGB color gamut. Both monitors offer a display size of 27-inches.
- Redmi Monitor 27-inch Pro comes with the model number RMMNT27NQS. It features a 27-inch IPS LCD panel with a 2560 X 1440 pixels (2K) resolution, 16.7 million colors, and 300 nits brightness.
- The screen supports 100% sRGB color gamut and DC dimming.
- The Redmi Monitor 27-inch Pro is priced at CNY 1,599 (approximately Rs 18,800) in China. But for a limited time, it will be sold CNY 1,399 (approximately Rs.16,500).
- The device comes with a 3-year warranty and is already up for pre-order. However, the information about when it will be introduced in the global market has not been revealed yet.
- The new Xiaomi Monitor 27-inch 4K is priced at CNY 3,499 (approximately Rs 41,200) in China.
- It is available for pre-order for a limited time for CNY 2,999 (roughly Rs 35,300).