Xiaomi will put the recently launched Mi 11 Lite up for grabs for the first time in India this afternoon 12 p.m. The slimmest and lightest smartphone of 2021 will be available for pre-orders through multiple channels.
Price And Offers
- The actual price of Mi 11 India starts at Rs 21,999 for the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant while the top-end 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variant costs Rs 23,999.
- You also get a Rs 1500 discount for purchasing the Mi 11 Lite using an HDFC Bank card.
- The card offer is applicable over the early bird discount and takes the total off to Rs 3,000.
- The Mi 11 Lite features a 6.55-inch full-HD+ AMOLED 10-bit display with 20:9 aspect ratio and 60Hz as well as 90Hz refresh rate options.
- The display comes with 240Hz of touch sampling rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on top.
- It is the slimmest smartphone of this year at 6.8mm thickness and is also the lightest smartphone weighing just 157 grams.
- The smartphone is powered Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC, along with Adreno 618 GPU and up to 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM.
- It packs a 4,250mAh battery which supports 33W fast charging, with the supported charger available in the box.
- You get a triple rear camera setup on the Mi 11 Lite which includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel sensor and a 5-megapixel telemacro sensor.
- The camera setup supports up to 4K video recording at 30fps frame rate. The front houses a 16-megapixel selfie camera.
- The phone will go on pre-orders through Flipkart, Mi.com, Mi Home stores, and other retail channels. The first sale is actually scheduled for June 28.