Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro are expected to launch globally next week.
Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro
- Xiaomi 12T will come in 8GB RAM + 128GB storage and 8GB RAM + 256GB storage variants.
- Whereas the Pro model is said to debut in 8GB RAM + 256GB storage and 12GB RAM + 256GB storage options.
- The handsets could come in three colorways—Clear Blue, Cosmic Black, and Lunar Silver.
- The Xiaomi 12T Pro is expected to launch with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 Soc and sport a 6.67-inch AMOLED display that offers a 1,220 x 2,712 pixel resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The lower-end Xiaomi 12T is expected to come with a 6.7-inch OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ support.
- It may be powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 8100 SoC. It is also said to feature a triple rear camera setup headlined by a 108-megapixel primary sensor.
Redmi Pad and Redmi Buds 4 Pro
- The Redmi Pad is expected to be a mid-range tablet from Redmi. The device will have a flat back with an 8-megapixel camera without a flash.
- Rumors suggest it will come with an 11-inch 2K display and will be powered by a new MediaTek MT8781 chip, and a 7,800mAh battery with support for 22.5W fast charging.
- The Redmi Buds Pro debuted in China back in May.
- They come with a 10mm dynamic driver and offer 35dB of noise cancellation with AI intelligent adjustment.
- It also features HiFi sound quality and virtual stereo sound.
- The Redmi Buds 4 Pro features 59ms low latency mode and comes with support for Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity.