Xiaomi announced its Xiaomi 12S Ultra earlier this year that comes with a Leica-powered camera setup.
- Xiaomi announced its Xiaomi 12S Ultra earlier this year that comes with a Leica-powered camera setup.
- Xiaomi 12S Ultra gets a 6.73-inch E5 AMOLED display that supports WQHD resolution with a peak brightness of up to 1,500 nits, and up to 120Hz refresh rate.
- The smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset paired with up to 12GB of RAM and up to 512GB of internal storage. But all the excitement about this device is in the camera department.
- The triple rear camera setup includes a massive 1-inch 50.3-megapixel primary sensor, a 48-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 48-megapixel periscope lens.
- Leica has been entrusted with multiple tweaks for the camera and its lenses.