Xiaomi 12 Pro 5G, Xiaomi Pad 5, and Xiaomi Smart TV 5A are all set to launch in India today.
Xiaomi 12 Pro 5G specifications
- Xiaomi 12 Pro 5G is rumoured to be priced at Rs. 65,000 for the base variant.
- The Xiaomi 12 Pro 5G debuted globally in March with MIUI 13 and a 6.73-inch WQHD+ (1,440×3,200 pixels) Samsung E5 AMOLED display that carries 1,500 nits of peak brightness and a 120Hz dynamic refresh rate.
- The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC, along with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
- It comes with a triple rear camera setup, which includes a 50-megapixel Sony IMX707 primary sensor, a 50-megapixel portrait, and another 50-megapixel ultra-wide shooter.
- The smartphone also comes with a 32-megapixel sensor at the front for selfies and video calling.
Xiaomi Pad 5 specifications
- Xiaomi Pad 5 was launched in global markets in September last year with a price tag of EUR 349 (roughly Rs.30,300) for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage option.
- It is priced at EUR 399 (roughly Rs. 34,600) for the 6GB RAM + 256GB storage option.
- The Indian variant of the Xiaomi Pad 5 is likely to have most of the same specifications as the global variant.
- The Xiaomi Pad 5 global variant runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 for Pad and features a 11-inch WQHD+ (1,600×2,560 pixel) True Tone display with 120Hz refresh rate and 16:10 aspect ratio.
- The display comes with Dolby Vision and HDR10 support. Further, the tablet offers support for Face Unlock and has a split-screen feature for multitasking.
- Xiaomi Pad 5 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 SoC, which is paired with 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM as standard.
- For optics, a single 13-megapixel camera sensor is available at the back, along with an LED flash.
- For selfies, the tablet comes with an 8-megapixel camera at the front with 1080p recording. The Xiaomi Pad 5 offers up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 onboard storage.