Vivo Y75 4G India launch has been set on May 22, as per a report. It also delves out information about the design and specifications of the rumoured smartphone.
- Vivo Y75 4G will feature a 6.44-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with a waterdrop notch to house the selfie camera.
- Under the hood, the Vivo phone is claimed to come equipped with a MediaTek Helio G96 SoC, which could be paired with 8GB of RAM.
- The handset can also borrow up to 4GB of RAM from storage.
- For photography, the Vivo Y75 4G is claimed to sport a triple rear camera setup which could be headlined by a 50-megapixel primary sensor.
- It could be paired with an 8-megapixel secondary camera, and a 2-megapixel third sensor.
- On the front, the phone is claimed to get a 44-megapixel shooter for selfies and video chats.
- It could get 128GB inbuilt storage, and the phone is claimed to come equipped with an in-display fingerprint sensor for biometric security.
- The Vivo Y75 4G is said to pack a 4,020mAh battery with support for 44W fast charging. It may weigh 172 grams.
- It sports a 6.58-inch (1,080×2,408 pixels) full-HD+ IPS LCD display, and is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC.
- The phone features a triple rear camera setup that features a 50-megapixel primary camera, a 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 2-megapixel bokeh camera with an f/2.0 aperture lens. There is a 16-megapixel selfie camera.
- It packs a 5,000mAh battery and supports 18W fast charging over USB Type-C.