Vivo Y01 has been launched in India for under Rs 10,000, a single variant with 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It is priced at Rs 8,999.
- The Vivo Y01 smartphone comes in two options — Elegant Black and Sapphire Blue.
- Some of the key features of the Vivo Y01 include — MediaTek Helio P35 SoC, expandable storage support, a 5000mAh battery, and more.
- The Vivo Y01 comes packed with a 6.51-inch HD+ Halo Full View display with 720×1600 pixels screen resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio, backed by Vivo’s native Eye Protection mode.
- It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC paired with 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage, which can be expanded further through microSD card up to 1TB.
- On the software front, the Vivo phone runs on Android-based Funtouch OS 11.1.
- The new Vivo Y series smartphone includes a 5000mAh battery, which the company claims offers “hours of usage” on a single charge.
- There are several connectivity options as well, including — 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, and a micro-USB port.
- On the camera front, the Vivo Y01 includes a single rear and front sensor. On the back panel, it includes an 8-megapixel camera sensor while on the front there’s a 5-megapixel shooter for selfies and video calls.