Vivo may be gearing up to launch their flagship smartphone the Vivo X80 series in India by February 2022.
- The next Vivo flagships could launch by late January or early February. The report further states that the company plans to launch only two smartphones in India.
- These include the Vivo X80 Pro and X80 Pro+. Much like the X70 series, the company does not intend to launch the X80 in India, according to the report.
- Model would come with a 120Hz FHD+ display, 4-nanometer Dimensity 2000 chipset, and Android 11 OS.
- It is tipped to come with a 50 megapixel 1/1.3 primary sensor that will support 5-axis stabilisation, a 12 megapixel telephoto lens with 2x zoom.
- To recall, the Vivo X70 Pro+ was also the first smartphone in India to launch with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ processor.
- The X70 Pro+ features a 6.7-inch WQHD AMOLED curved display with a 120Hz refresh rate and an amazing 517PPI pixel density.
- There’s also a 12-megapixel for portrait shots and an 8-megapixel periscope camera with 60x Hyper zoom.
- Connectivity features include 5G, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and USB Type-C port for charging and data sync.
- Vivo X70 Pro Plus sports a large 6.78-inch QHD+ Samsung E5 AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate display, punch-hole cutout, Corning Gorilla Glass, and curved edges.
- There is a quad-camera setup on the back, with a 50MP primary sensor with a Samsung GN1 sensor, f/1.57 aperture, gimbal OIS, Zeiss T* coating, V1 chip, a 48MP ultra-wide-angle lens with Sony IMX598 sensor, Ultra-Wide Gimbal Camera with 360-degree horizon levelling stabilisation technology, a 12MP depth sensor with f/1.6 aperture, and an 8MP periscope camera, OIS, 5x optical zoom, and 60x superzoom.