Vivo X80 and Vivo X80 Pro were launched at an event in China on Monday.
Vivo X80, Vivo X80 Pro price And Features
- Vivo 80 price has been set at CNY 3,699 (roughly Rs. 43,200) for the base 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. The phone also comes in an 8GB + 256GB model at CNY 3,999 (roughly Rs. 46,700), 12GB + 256GB at CNY 4,399 (roughly Rs. 51,400) and the top-end, 12GB + 512GB model at CNY 4,899 (roughly Rs. 57,300).
- In contrast, the Vivo 80 Pro begins at CNY 5,499 (roughly Rs. 64,300) for the 8GB + 256GB model. The phone also has a 12GB + 256GB variant at CNY 5,999 (roughly Rs. 70,100) and a 12GB + 512GB option at CNY 6,699 (roughly Rs. 78,300).
- The Vivo X80 Pro Dimensity 9000 Edition, on the other hand, starts at CNY 5999 (roughly Rs. 70,100) for the 12GB + 256GB configuration and goes up to CNY 6,699 (roughly Rs. 78,300) for the 12GB + 512GB model.
- The Vivo X80 series comes in Black, Cyan, and Orange colours. While the Vivo X80 and X80 Pro will be available for purchase in China from April 29, the Vivo X80 Pro Dimensity 9000 Edition will debut on May 5.
Vivo X80 specifications
- The dual-SIM (Nano) Vivo X80 runs Android 12 with OriginOS Ocean on top and features a 6.78-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and up to 120Hz refresh rate.
- Under the hood, the phone has the MediTek Dimensity 9000 SoC, along with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
- There is the triple rear camera setup that houses a 50-megapixel primary Sony IMX866 RGBW sensor, along with an f/1.75 lens that supports optical image stabilisation (OIS).
- The rear camera setup also includes a 12-megapixel ultra-wide shooter and a 12-megapixel portrait sensor.
- The ultra-wide shooter is equipped with an f/2.0 aperture, while the portrait sensor has an f/1.98 lens.
- For selfies and video chats, the Vivo X80 comes with a 32-megapixel selfie camera sensor at the front, with an f/2.45 lens.
- The Vivo X80 comes with up to 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage. Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.3, GPS/ A-GPS, Infrared (IR) blaster, NFC, and a USB Type-C port.
- Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer, and a proximity sensor. The phone also includes an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Vivo X80 Pro specifications
- The dual-SIM (Nano) Vivo X80 Pro runs Android 12-based OriginOS and features a 6.78-inch 2K (1,440×3,200 pixels) AMOLED display with an up to 120Hz refresh rate.
- The Snapdragon model has 8GB and 12GB LPDDR5 RAM options, whereas the Dimensity option has 12GB LPDDR5 RAM as standard.
- In terms of optics, the Vivo X80 Pro comes with a rear camera setup that includes a 50-megapixel primary Samsung ISOCELL GNV sensor, along with a 48-megapixel ultra-wide Sony IMX598 shooter and a 12-megapixel Sony IMX663 sensor with a portrait lens.
- There is also the additional periscope-shaped ultra-telephoto f/3.4 lens that is available on top of an 8-megapixel sensor.
- The Vivo X80 Pro also includes a 32-megapixel selfie camera sensor at the front, with an f/2.45 lens.
- On the storage front, the Vivo X80 Pro provides up to 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
- Connectivity options on the Vivo X80 Pro include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, GPS/ A-GPS, Infrared (IR) blaster, NFC, and a USB Type-C port.
- The Snapdragon variant has Bluetooth v5.2 support, while the Dimensity model comes with Bluetooth v5.3.
- Sensors on the Vivo X80 Pro include an accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer, and a proximity sensor. There is also an ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor.