Vivo X Note could be the brand’s next flagship. This device has appeared in the 3C listing with model number V2170A.
- Vivo X Note may feature a big 7-inch Samsung AMOLED E5 display. It will offer a Quad HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The panel could be curved with a centered punch-hole
- The Vivo X Note may ship with Qualcomm’s flagship 8 Gen 1 chipset.
- While the RAM and storage configurations are not detailed, we can expect up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage on this phone.
- The phone is said to feature a quad rear camera setup including a 50-megapixel Samsung S5KGN1 primary camera, a 48-megapixel Sony IMX598 lens, a 12-megapixel Sony IMX663 snapper, and an 8-megapixel OV08A10 camera with 5x zoom.
- The Vivo X Note is expected to pack a 5,000mAh battery with support for 80W charging.
- It may measure 168 x 76 x 9.2mm and weighs 221 grams.