The Samsung Galaxy M32 is one of the most well balanced smartphones to have launched in the mid-range smartphone market. Binging on exciting new content is in vogue for Indian smartphone users and even the smallest features make the biggest differences when it comes to making a buying decision.
- The Samsung Galaxy M32 features the segment-best Super AMOLED 90Hz Display, With Full HD+ screen resolution, 90Hz refresh rate and 800 nits in high brightness mode, in terms of specifications, this display has it all.
- Powering the Galaxy M32 is a massive, 6,000mAh battery that fits into a fairly compact and stylish body, thanks to Samsung’s use of cutting edge battery technologies.
- Samsung Galaxy M32 features a 64MP quad camera module, The centrepiece is the 64MP primary camera unit with an f/1.8 lens, which offers wide enough aperture and high resolution with pixel binning.
- With 6GB RAM and an octa-core processor, the Galaxy M32 can take on just about anything you throw at it. But more importantly, it also keeps your data private, away from prying eyes. At the heart of it is Samsung’s Knox security standard which ensures essential data like your credit card details, identification, and confidential files are all encrypted and stored securely.
- At 9mm thickness and 196g weight, the Galaxy M32 fits perfectly in your hands and pockets, without disrupting your usage experience.
- You get all of this at a starting price of Rs 13,749 with available bank discounts, making it one of the most competitively priced smartphones out there.
With a wonderfully vibrant display, robust battery life, exciting cameras and enhanced privacy features, the Samsung Galaxy M32 really balances out the price to performance ratio, and gives you one of the best value propositions that you can look for in the market right now.