Tecno Pova 3 will soon launch in India, a new teaser on Amazon suggests. The poster also reveals key Tecno Pova 3 specifications, colour options, and design. The handset was recently launched in the Philippine market and is now making its way to the Indian smartphone market.
- Tecno Pova 3 features 6.9-inch full-HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- The smartphone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G88 SoC, paired with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage.
- The handset allows expand the available memory up to 11GB by utilising unused storage. The smartphone includes a Z-axis linear motor for gaming.
- It also carries dual stereo speakers.
- The listing indicates a triple rear camera unit led by a 50-megapixel sensor on the Tecno Pova 3. The handset packs a 7,000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging.
- The battery is said to deliver up to 53 days of standby time as well.
- Tecno unveiled the Tecno Pova 3 in Philippines last month with a price tag of PHP 8,999 (roughly Rs. 13,300) for the 4GB + 64GB storage model.
- The top-end 6GB + 128GB variant is priced at PHP 9,399 (roughly Rs. 13,900).
- It is offered in Eco Black, Electric Blue, and Tech Silver colour options.
- The Indian variant of Tecno Pova 3 is likely to have most of the same specifications as the variant unveiled in the Philippines.