Tecno Phantom X has launched with a MediaTek Helio G95 SoC, a curved 90Hz display, 33W fast charging support, and a triple rear camera setup. The phone is a premium offering from the company’s Phantom brand.
- Tecno Phantom X features a 6.7-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED curved display with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,340 pixels.
- It has a high refresh rate of 90Hz.
- The smartphone is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 SoC coupled with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage.
- Phantom X has been launched in a single variant. The smartphone also comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- Tecno Phantom X has a triple rear camera setup that includes a 50-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.85 lens, an 8-megapixel sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens that has 120-degree field of view (FoV), and a 13-megapixel portrait lens.
- It also features a full pixel dual-core laser focus. At the front, there is a 48-megapixel primary sensor accompanied by an 8-megapixel sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens.
- Connectivity options on the Tecno Phantom X include Wi-Fi, LTE, GPS, FM Radio, Bluetooth, and a USB Type-C port.
- Tecno Phantom X is backed by a 4,700mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. In terms of dimensions, the phone measures 163.5×73.7×8.72mm.