Sony has revealed that it will be announcing a new Xperia device on September 1. Currently, we don’t have any more details about the Xperia 5 IV. But, based on previous models in the lineup, we suspect it will likely feature a flagship Qualcomm chipset, a 120Hz high refresh rate FHD+ OLED display, and the same camera hardware as the Xperia 1 IV.
- This new Xperia product could be the Xperia 5 IV that reportedly surfaced on the FCC certification database.
- This smartphone is said to measure 155.74mm in height and 67.1mm in width, whereas the diagonal length could be 153.5mm.
- These measurements suggest that this smartphone may feature a 6.04-inch display.
- In addition, the Sony Xperia 5 IV is expected to support NFC and Wi-Fi 6 wireless connectivity. It may even come with wireless charging support.
- The handset has been tipped to pack a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC.