The official-looking renders of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 models have surfaced online, showing the design and a few specifications.
- Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra’s display notch will be packing two high-end cameras.
- One of them is expected to be an ultrawide lens that can shoot 4K videos at 60fps – a major jump over the single 8-megapixel camera capable of shooting 1080 videos at 30fps on the Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7+.
- The inclusion of a notch also means that the tablet also gets fairly narrow bezels for a better viewing experience.
- Galaxy Tab S8 series of tablets will feature displays with a 120Hz refresh rate. The upcoming Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra has been earlier spotted on Geekbench with the model number SM-X906N.
- It is also tipped to come with a 14.6-inch OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It may be offered in two storage configurations — 8GB + 128GB and 12GB + 512GB.
- The Ultra variant is tipped to pack a dual rear camera setup that includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor.
- It is also said to feature an 8-megapixel sensor accompanied by a 5-megapixel sensor at the front.
- Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra is tipped to be backed by a massive 12,000mAh battery with support for 45W fast charging as well.
- Samsung production schedule for 2022, Samsung is planning to unveil the Galaxy Tab S8 series in 2022 with the vanilla Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8 Lite, Galaxy Tab S8+, and Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra variants.
- All models except the Galaxy Tab S8 Lite are scheduled to go into production starting the first quarter of 2022, while the Galaxy Tab S8 Lite variant is said to go into production from the third quarter of next year.