Tipster Jon Prosser tweeted that the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S22 series will take place on February 9, 2022, with no pre-order timeline. The phone will likely go on sale starting February 25.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 features a 6.06-inch full-HD+ display. Samsung Galaxy S22+, on the other hand, is tipped to sport a 6.55-inch display.
- For optics, Galaxy S22 and Galaxy S22+ are tipped to feature triple rear cameras, headlined by a 50-megapixel primary camera.
- The setup also includes a 12-megapixel ultrawide camera, and a 10-megapixel telephoto camera.
- For selfies, the phones are said to pack 10-megapixel sensors.
- Additionally, a new leak suggests that the Samsung Galaxy S22 series will debut early next year with One UI 4.1.