On April 2, 2022, the South Korean company will reveal the Samsung Galaxy M33 5G, which will come as the successor to Galaxy M32 5G.
- The smartphone will be available in two RAM and storage variants — 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 128GB.
- The Amazon listing also confirms that the Samsung Galaxy M33 5G is equipped with a 6,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging support.
- Samsung Galaxy M33 5G is said to run on Android 12-based One UI 4.1. The smartphone is tipped to sport a 6.6-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,408 pixels) LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The Galaxy M33 5G sports a quad rear camera setup, as seen on the Amazon listing.
- The smartphone is tipped to feature a 50-megapixel primary sensor, a 5-megapixel ultra-wide angle camera, and two 2-megapixel macro and depth cameras.
- The smartphone is also expected to sport an 8-megapixel camera for selfies and video calls.
- The handset is also expected to feature a side-mounted fingerprint sensor along with a 3.5mm headphone jack, according to the tipster.
- Samsung Galaxy M32 5G is currently available in India for Rs. 16,999. Hence, one can expect the price of Galaxy M33 5G to be higher.
- However, the device is tipped to feature a 50MP primary sensor, 5MP ultrawide sensor and two 2MP macro and depth sensors.