Samsung is set to add a new member to its popular Galaxy M series with the launch of the Galaxy M32 smartphone in India. Galaxy M32 is also confirmed to go on sale via Amazon India, and it will most likely be available through Samsung’s online store and retail outlets as well.
- The Samsung Galaxy M32 price in India could start somewhere between Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000.
- The phone comes in three colour options Black, White, and Blue.
- Samsung Galaxy M32 will be loaded with a 6.4-inch Full HD + Infinity-U AMOLED display. The display panel will come loaded with a 90Hz refresh rate along with 800 nits brightness.
- The phone is expected to be powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 chipset. The device might get up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- The primary lens will be a 64MP unit. The front camera on the device is expected to be 20MP unit and it will be housed in the water drop notch. The phone will get an additional 8MP lens and two 5MP lens.
- In terms of battery capacity, Samsung wll be equipping the new Galaxy M32 with a 6000mAh battery. The phone might come paired with a 15W charger.
- The smartphone will also have a microSD card slot for storage expansion up to 1TB.
- On the software front, Galaxy M32 will most likely run Android 11 with One UI layered on top.