The Samsung Galaxy F42 5G price in India is set at Rs 20,999, which is the price for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage model.
- Galaxy F42 5G packs a versatile 64 MP triple-camera setup with Night Mode to capture bright and vivid pictures in low light.
- Galaxy F42 5G is designed for Gen Z and millennial consumers who love to click and capture memories whether on a bright sunny day or an evening party.
- The 5MP ultra-wide lens has 115-degree field of view that fits all details in one frame, while the 2MP live focus lens clicks dazzling layers of bokeh shots.
- The high-clarity front 8MP camera allows users to take stunning selfies that can up their social media game.
- The Samsung Galaxy F42 5G will go on sale in India on October 3 and buyers will be able to get it via Flipkart, Samsung Online Store, and select retail stores.
- Samsung has also added a 5,000mAh battery. It offers support for 15W fast charging tech.
- Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- There is also a side-mounted fingerprint sensor as well as support for Dolby Atmos.