Samsung Galaxy F22 is set to go on sale in India today. The smartphone is priced at Rs 12,499 onwards in India and will be sold via Flipkart and the Samsung India online store starting 12PM (noon).
- The Samsung Galaxy F22 is available in two variants. There’s a 4GB RAM and 64GB storage base variant, which is the one we have received for review. It’s priced at Rs. 12,499 in India.
- Then there’s the more ambitious 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant, which is also priced competitively at Rs. 14,499.
- Both will be available in two finishes – Denim Black and Denim Blue.
- The Samsung Galaxy F22 isn’t exactly slim, with a thickness that measures 9.3mm. Weighing in at 203g, it also does feel a bit chunky.
- For optics, it gets a quad rear camera setup comprising a 48MP main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP macro shooter and a 2MP depth camera.
- The card tray is on the left, while the 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C port, and speaker are at the bottom.
- The Samsung Galaxy F22 has a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display, which features a 90Hz refresh rate. It is an HD+ resolution display and showcases punchy colours.
- Selfie duties are taken care of by a 13-megapixel front camera.
- The Samsung Galaxy F22 has a 6,000mAh battery and supports 25W fast charging, but comes with a 15W charger in the box.
- Going by hardware specifications, it’s easy to conclude that apart from the big battery, there’s not much going for Samsung’s latest F-series smartphone.