Samsung Galaxy A22 5G India price has leaked online. The upcoming smartphone is expected to launch in India in August. The phone can be launched in two RAM variants. It has been launched in the European market in June with a price tag of Rs 20,000.
The 91Mobiles report claims that the device will launch in two storage options: 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 128GB. The base model will launch for Rs 19,999, whereas the 8GB RAM variant will launch for Rs 21,999.
- The Samsung Galaxy A22 5G is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC.
- It is paired with 4GB, 6GB, or 8GB of RAM.
- The phone also comes with 64GB or 128GB internal storage that’s expandable up to 1TB via microSD card.
- The device packs a 5,000 mAh battery with 15W fast-charging support.
- The phone runs Android 11 based on One UI and comes with a side-mounted fingerprint reader.
- Samsung Galaxy A22 5G features a 6.6-inch FHD+ TFT Infinity-V display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- It has a tiny water-drop notch for the 8MP f/2.0 front camera.
- On the back, the phone gets a triple-camera setup with a 48 MP, f/1.8 primary sensor, a 5 MP, f/2.2 ultrawide shooter and a 2 MP, f/2.4 depth sensor.