Samsung is reportedly working to introduce a new entry-level smartphone that will be the successor to the Samsung Galaxy A03. The upcoming model called Samsung Galaxy A04s may still take a few months to be announced.
- The leaked renders have pointed to a flat display, which is expected to be around 6.5-inches, and is said to sport a V-shaped notch at the top. The display will reportedly come with an HD+ resolution panel.
- The dimensions of the smartphone, as suggested by the OnLeak renders shared in collaboration with Giznext, are said to be 164.5 x 76.5 x 9.18mm.
- Samsung Galaxy A04s could be available with a 5,000mAh battery that offers 15W charging.
- Like other Samsung smartphones, there is also a power button on the right-side panel and may also include an integrated fingerprint scanner. As per the renders, a vertical triple camera setup is visible in the rear panel, the details of which are awaited.
- Unlike the Samsung Galaxy A03s, the upcoming Samsung Galaxy A04s doesn’t seem to have any camera bump. However, the lenses stick to the back – similar to the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.
- The leaked render also shows a 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C port for charging and speaker grille at the bottom. It appears that there is a SIM + microSD slot on the left side of the phone.