Samsung has announced a new option for all the people who want to buy a flagship Samsung smartphone. The tech giant has introduced ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ for all its customers. With this new option, the company is giving users a flexible choice to buy their flagship and foldable smartphones. This choice has only ever been limited to Samsung’s freshest and best flagships as well as Foldable and Flip handsets. So, whether you’re wondering which smartphones are qualified for this option, here’s a list:

  • Samsung Galaxy S22
  • Samsung Galaxy S22+
  • Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
  • Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
  • Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3

These smartphones may also be purchased using Buy Now and Pay Later options through Samsung India’s official website.

Features and Offers

Samsung claims that with the Buy Now, Pay Later option, the customers will only have to pay 60% of the total amount in 18 equal installments. The customers can pay the remaining 40% amount in the 19th installment as a bullet payment.

Previous articleOnePlus 10T 5G Specifications
Next articleHuawei MatePad Pro 11 (2022) With 11-Inch Display, FreeBuds Pro 2 TWS Earphones Announced

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here