A new Redmi phone with model number 2212ARNC4L has reportedly been spotted in the IMEI database with the moniker Redmi 12C.
- Redmi 12C was listed on the IMEI database with the model number 2212ARNC4L.
- It reportedly carried the moniker Redmi 12C. Further, the phone was also reportedly listed on the FCC certification website.
- The Redmi smartphone is tipped to arrive with a 6.7-inch HD + resolution IPS LCD panel and is said to be offered in 2GB, 4GB, 6GB, and 8GB RAM as well as 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB storage options.
- The handset is tipped to have a drop-notch panel on the front, a triple camera setup on the back, a fingerprint reader, and an LED flash. The smartphone could be launched globally, and in Indian, as well as Chinese markets.
- Moreover, the listing also reportedly suggested the last internal MIUI builds of Redmi 12C that are V126.96.36.199.SCVCNXM, V188.8.131.52.SCVEUXM, V184.108.40.206.SCVINXM, V220.127.116.11.SCVMIXM.
- This suggests that the phone will be launched with Android 12-based MIUI 13 installed out of the box.
- The alleged listing of Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G reveals the codename, sweet_k6a_global. The handset is tipped to offer specifications similar to the Redmi Note 10 Pro except some design changes and camera upgrades.