Xiaomi recently launched its Redmi Note 12 series of smartphones in China with some industry-first features like up to 210W fast charging, 200MP primary camera, and an FHD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and Dolby Vision support.
- The Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus is the high-end phone that comes with a starting price of CNY 2,099 (approximately ₹23,000).
- The phone’s base model packs 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage. In India, it may be priced under the ₹25,000 price category.
- The smartphone may have a 6.67-inch Full HD OLED screen.
- The phone may offer a refresh rate of up to 120Hz. The smartphone is likely to come powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1080 chipset.
- It is expected to offer up to 12GB of LPDDR4X RAM.
- On the camera front, the upcoming Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus is said to offer quad camera setup at the back.
- There may be a 200MP main sensor on the rear paired with three other sensors.
- At the front, the smartphone may be equipped with a 16MP camera for selfies.