Poco M4 5G powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC was unveiled in India recently and is expected to be launched in the global markets soon. The corporate is planning to announce two new smartphones with the mannequin numbers 22041216G and 22041216UG. However, the mannequin numbers point out that upcoming Poco smartphones may very well be rebranded variations of the Redmi Note 11T and the Redmi Note 11T Pro.
Two Poco smartphones with model numbers Poco 22041216G and 22041216UG have allegedly appeared on the FCC website. They may have an 8GB RAM possibility and two storage variants with 128GB and 256GB configurations. Recently, two Xiaomi smartphones, believed to be Redmi Note 11T and Redmi Note 11T Pro, have appeared on China Compulsory Certification (3C) web site with comparable mannequin numbers 22041216C and 22041216UC. Based on this, the purported Redmi Note 11T and Redmi Note 11T Pro handsets are speculated to launch in world markets with Poco branding.
- The smartphones are anticipated to be powered by the MediaTek SoC.
- The Redmi Note 11T lineup may very well be priced between CNY 1,599 to CNY 2,500 (roughly Rs. 18,400 to Rs. 29,700).
- The Redmi Note 11T Pro has been tipped to characteristic a 144Hz LCD display.
- As per previous leaks, Redmi Note 11T will characteristic a 4,980mAh battery with help for 67W quick charging.
- In distinction, the Redmi Note 11T Pro is alleged to characteristic a 4,300mAh battery and supply help for 120W quick charging.
- Both of the handsets have additionally been tipped to sport a 6.6-inch show.