Redmi India has been teasing the launch of a brand new phone for a few days now. Initially, the phone was supposed to be part of the Redmi 10 series, but there were rumors that it would be the Redmi Note 10T. A new teaser partially reveals the design of the upcoming phone, showing off the rear camera module and center hole punch camera. The teaser confirms that the Redmi Note 10T is indeed launching in India this month. Amazon already has a dedicated launch microsite, and we’re now waiting for the company to reveal the exact launch date.
- Redmi Note 10T 5G will run Android 11-based MIUI 12.
- It will sport a 6.5-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) hole-punch display with 90Hz refresh rate.
- It will be powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC, paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
- The triple rear camera on Redmi Note 10T 5G features a 48-megapixel primary sensor and two 2-megapixel depth and macro sensors.
- There is an 8-megapixel primary sensor for the selfie camera.
- It will come with a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T Price, Launch Date
|Expected Price:||Rs. 16,990|
|Release Date:||15-Sep-2021 (Expected)|
|Variant:||4 GB RAM / 64 GB internal storage|
|Phone Status:||Upcoming Phone|