Redmi announced that the Redmi A1 will launch on September 6 as part of the ‘Diwali With Mi’ launches.
- The phone is rumoured to come with a touchscreen display.Redmi A1 come with 3GB of RAM.
- The Redmi A1 is rumoured to run Android 12 and is expected to be powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Redmi A1 is rumoured to pack a dual rear camera setup featuring an Unspecified primary camera.
- Redmi A1 is based on Android 12. The Redmi A1 is said to measure 164.67 x 76.56 x 0.00mm (height x width x thickness) .
- Connectivity options on the Redmi A1 are said to include Wi-Fi.
- The Redmi A1 will sport a dual rear AI camera setup with an LED flash. As per the landing page, the rear panel of the handset will feature a leather texture design.
- The smartphone will launch in at least three colour options.
- The Redmi A1 is tipped to be powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 SoC.
- According to the company, Redmi A1 will be part of ‘Diwali With Mi’ launches.
- It is said to measure 164.67mm in length and 76.56mm in width. The Geekbench listing of the phone reportedly suggested that it could feature 3GB of RAM, and run on Android 12 out-of-the-box.
- The Redmi A1 has visited the Bureau of Indian Standards database as well, as per the report. The handset was spotted with the model number 220733SI.