The Realme C30 will be released in India on June 20, but it will not be the company’s only product; the Realme TechLife Watch R100 will be released a few days later, on June 23.
- The launch will take place on June 23rd at 12:30 p.m.
- Realme TechLife Watch R100 features a 360×360-pixel resolution and is surrounded by an aluminum alloy frame and a matte rear plate.
- On the right side of the Watch R100, there are two buttons that remind us of the Watch S and Watch S Pro.
- When connected to a smartphone, the TechLife Watch R100 will also feature Bluetooth calling, allowing you to make phone calls.
- The Watch R100 will have a 380 mAh battery with seven-day battery life and a two-hour charge period.
- The Realme TechLife Watch S100 sported a 1.69-inch (240×280 pixels) colour display that delivered 530 nits of peak brightness.
- It came with a photoplethysmography (PPG) sensor to deliver 24×7 heart rate monitoring.
- The smartwatch also claimed to be capable of measuring skin temperature and blood oxygen saturation levels (SpO2) and included a three-axis accelerometer for activity tracking.
- The Watch S100 from Realme also came in an IP68-certified metallic-finish build, had Bluetooth v5.1 connectivity and supported devices running on at least Android 5.0 or iOS 11.
- The smartwatch packed a 260mAh battery that is rated to deliver up to 12 days of usage on a single charge.