Realme launched the two phones at a virtual event alongside the Realme Buds Q2 and the Realme Smart TV Full-HD 32.
Features And Reviews
- It is also the most affordable 5G smartphone from Realme to date with a price tag of Rs. 15,999.
- Realme’s Narzo 30 5G is based on MediaTek’s Dimensity 700 processor, which has two high-performance 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 cores and six power-efficient 2.0GHz Cortex-A55 cores, while the graphics are handled by an integrated Mali-G57 GPU.
- The phone offers expandable storage by up to 1TB using the dedicated microSD card slot. As for 5G, the Narzo 30 5G supports several bands (NSA: n77/78/41 + SA: n1/n28A/n41/n78) and also offers dual 5G standby on both SIMs.
- At 185g, the Narzo 30 5G feels light for a smartphone with a 5,000mAh battery.
- The Narzo 30 5G’s frame might look like it’s made out of metal, but it’s made of plastic.
- This smartphone is available in two colour options: Racing Silver and Racing Blue.
- The 6.5-inch screen on this new model sports an fHD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate along with a 180Hz touch sampling rate, which should help when playing games.
- There is a single speaker that sits at the bottom, alongside the primary mic, the Type-C USB port, and the 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera from the Narzo 20 gets booted out, but the front-facing camera gets upgraded from an 8-megapixel sensor to a 16-megapixel one.