Realme is expected to launch its upcoming GT series’ device Realme GT 2 Pro in early 2022. Rumors hint that the Realme GT 2 Pro 5G will arrive in Q1 2022 in the country. Besides, the phone has already visited IMEI Database and the EEC certification.
- The Realme GT 2 Pro will be priced at around $799 (roughly Rs 60,000) for the base model.
- The smartphone could be launched in China at a price of CNY 4,000 (roughly Rs. 47,000) for the base model and CNY 5,000 (roughly Rs. 59,000) for a special variant.
- The module houses triple cameras and dual-LED flash. The engraving suggests the presence of two 50-megapixel sensors paired with GR Lens for a better performance by reducing ghosting, and offering resistance against backlighting.
- The back panel may be ceramic encased in a metal frame. There is no image that shows the phone’s front, however, it is speculated that the phone may have a hole-punch display and an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- Realme GT 2 Pro may feature a 6.8-inch WQHD+ flat OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The phone may come equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 SoC.
- The triple camera setup could include a 50-megapixel primary camera, a 50-megapixel ultra-wide shooter and an 8-megapixel telephoto snapper.
- Realme GT 2 Pro will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 (Snapdragon 898) SoC, paired with an LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage for a fast performance.
- Realme GT 2 Pro may pack 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and come with 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage. Realme GT 2 Pro has now also been tipped to get 125W fast charging support. Connectivity options may include Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth v5.2.