Realme GT 2 Pro could launch on December 9 ahead of Moto Edge X30, thus becoming the first phone to launch with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC.
- Ahead of the event, a new listing for the alleged Realme GT 2 Pro has been spotted on China’s TENAA certification website with the model number RMX3310.
- The images showcase a design similar to the Realme GT Neo 2.
- The device will sport a 6.62-inch AMOLED display with a full HD+ resolution and an under-display fingerprint sensor.
- It will be powered by a 2.8GHz octa-core chipset and is expected to come with 8GB/12GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB of internal storage.
- The chipset in question is expected to be Qualcomm‘s new Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset.
- The device will be backed by a 2,440mAh dual-cell battery and will support up to 65W fast charging.
- The device is expected to feature a 50-megapixel primary sensor, paired with an 8-megapixel secondary sensor and a 2-megapixel tertiary sensor.