Realme is set to launch its most premium smartphone, Realme GT 2 Pro, on December 20.
- Realme has packed a 150-degree ultra wide lens on Realme GT 2 Pro. The handset is said to come with dual rear cameras.
- The specifications for Realme GT 2 Pro include a 6.8-inch WQHD+ OLED display with 120Hz refresh rate.
- The handset is likely to feature a triple rear camera setup, headlined by a 50-megapixel primary sensor.
- Furthermore, the Realme smartphone get up to 12GB of RAM as well as 512GB onboard storage.
- It is confirmed to be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC.
- Realme GT 2 Pro will be equipped with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset. The chipset is based on a 4nm manufacturing process and clocked at 3 GHz.
- Qualcomm claims upto 30 percent improved CPU performance and upto 20 percent improved efficiency.
- In the camera department, Realme GT 2 Pro may sport a triple rear camera system, including a 50-megapixel main camera, a 50-megapixel ultra-wide lens and an 8-megapixel telephoto lens.
- There could be a 32-megapixel shooter for selfies on the front.
- The Realme GT 2 Pro with model number RMX3300 was recently spotted on China’s 3C. This indicates that the smartphone will get 65W charging.