Realme Buds Air 3 may be launched in India on February 16. The earphones are said to be launched in two colour options.
Earlier image leaks have revealed that the new case will sport a unique glossy finish at the top of the lid along with realme branding.
- Although the pictures don’t show us, the rumors say that the case will have a button on the right side, in addition to a USB Type-C port at the bottom.
- Realme Buds Air 3 will come with some upgrades over its predecessor.
- The earphones are said to offer in-ear detection, dual-device connection, and a customized audio experience.
- Other than the aforementioned features, the yet-to-release earbuds from Realme will also have regular goodies like ANC (Active Noise Cancellation), transparency mode, Bass Boost+ mode, Bluetooth 5.1, support for AAC/SBC audio codecs, and up to 30-hour battery life.
- It said that the Realme Buds Air 3 expected price in India could be under Rs 4,000, and may match the Realme Buds Air 2 launch price of Rs. 3,299.
- As far as the battery is concerned, the Realme Buds Air 3 earphones are said to offer a total of 30 hours of battery life without ANC and be equipped with a Type-C charging port.