Realme is introducing its latest number series in China next week. The poster from Realme indicates that the front display of the smartphone will feature a hole-punch cutout to the centre.
- The handset is expected to come with a centred hole-punch design on the front. Realme has also claimed that the chin of the 10 Pro+ will be 2.33mm thin.
- Realme 10 Pro+ is expected to come sporting a 6.7-inch full-HD+ curved AMOLED display.
- The smartphone could be powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 1080 SoC.
- The Realme 10 Pro+ could get a triple rear camera setup, including a 108-megapixel main sensor, an 8-megapixel lens, and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor.
- The handset is likely to also feature a 16-megapixel front-facing camera.
- The smartphone could pack a 4,890mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging.
- The Realme 10 series are scheduled to launch in China on November 17.