Poco X4 Pro 5G will be on sale in India for the first time today at 12pm.
Features And Price
- Poco X4 Pro 5G price in India is set at Rs. 18,999 for the base 6GB RAM + 64GB storage variant, Rs. 19,999 for the 6GB + 128GB version, and Rs. 21,999 for the 8GB + 128GB model.
- Customers have an option choose from Laser Black, Laser Blue, and Poco Yellow colour options.
- The Poco X4 Pro 5G runs on Android 11 with MIUI 13 on top and features a 6.67-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 SoC, which is paired with up to 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM.
- For photography, the Indian variant of the Poco X4 Pro 5G smartphone comes with the triple rear camera setup that is headlined by a 64-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL GW3 primary sensor, with an f/1.8 lens.
- There is an 8-megapixel ultra-wide shooter, and a 2-megapixel macro camera. For selfies and video chats, the Poco X4 Pro 5G offers a 16-megapixel selfie camera sensor at the front, with an f/2.45 lens.
- The Poco X4 Pro 5G comes with up to 128GB of onboard UFS 2.2 storage that supports expansion via microSD card (up to 1TB).
- Connectivity options on the phone include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS/ A-GPS, Infrared (IR) blaster, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. It packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports 67W fast charging.
- The phone comes with dual stereo speakers and has two microphones for noise cancellation.