POCO has announced the global launch of the POCO M5 smartphone in the Indian market.
Price And Features
- The device will be available in two variants- 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant is priced at Rs 12,499, whereas, a 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant is priced at Rs 14,499.
- Powered by a MediaTek Helio G99 processor, the new M5 smartphone comes with a unique ‘premium-leather-like’ design language, with a 50MP triple camera setup, and a 5000mAh battery.
- Available in three colour variants- POCO Yellow, Icy Blue, and Power Black.
- POCO M5 is powered with MediaTek Helio G99 SoC and supports Arm Cortex A76 Octa-core and is further backed up by LPDDR4X RAM and UFS 2.2 storage.
- The brand further claims to deliver faster read and write speeds.
- The device comes with Turbo RAM and on the design front, the device has enhanced the look of the device with a premium leather-like finesse on the rear panel.
- It features a 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display with 2400×1080 resolution and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3-making the handset more sturdy.
- It also comes with an in-built reading mode and sunlight mode, which provides easy accessibility in broad daylight.
- On the camera front, the device comes with a triple camera setup with a 50MP primary shooter, a 2MP Macro sensor and a 2MP depth sensor.
- In the front, the device comes with an 8MP front snapper which helps users to capture beautiful moments with their loved ones.
- Backed by a 5000mAh battery POCO M5 comes with an 18W fast charging support (with an in-box 22.5W charger) claiming to give a battery backup which could last for 2 days easily.
- POCO M5 will be available in 4GB+64GB variant at Rs 12,499 and 6GB+128GB variant at Rs 14,499, respectively.
- The handset will be available for purchase on Flipkart starting from September 13.
- As part of the Flipkart Big Billion Day sale with a limited period offer for ICICI and Axis Bank cardholders- who can avail of a flat discount of Rs 1,500 and can purchase the new POCO M5 handset at Rs 10,999 for the base variant and Rs 12,999 for the higher variant.