Poco F3 GT was running on MIUI 12.5 skin based on Android 11. Now, the Poco F3 GT is the first phone from the brand to get the Android 12 update. The new version, MIUI 13 brings some new super wallpapers and there are also a bunch of new widgets as well. The MIUI 13 also brings a 15% fewer frame drop in 3rd-party apps and 23% fewer frame drop when it comes to native apps.
- The Poco F3 GT is still one of the best budget gaming devices with a 6.67-inch screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, 10-bit colour, HDR10 certification and 480Hz touch response rate.
- It comes with a triple camera setup on the rear led by a 64MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide lens and a 2MP macro shooter.
- The battery is rated at 5,065mAh and supports 67W fast charging.
- There’s support for DC Dimming as well. It is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC, paired with up to 8GB RAM and up to 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
- The triple camera setup on the Poco F3 GT includes a 64-megapixel main camera (f/1.65 aperture), an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor (119-degree field-of-view), and a 2-megapixel macro lens.
- The main sensor is made of an ED (extra-low dispersion) glass that is normally used in DSLR lenses for better clarity of images.
- The camera module has a tactical RGB glow and a lightning flash-like flash module. There is a 16-megapixel selfie camera at the front.
- Poco F3 GT packs a 5,065mAh battery with 67W fast charging support.
- The company claims that the phone can charge halfway through in just 15 minutes. It is IP53 rated for dust and water protection.
- It incorporates three microphones for better voice quality while gaming. It supports Wi-Fi gaming antenna, X-Shockers with precise haptic feedback and vibration, a GT switch, and Maglev triggers.
- There’s a large vapour chamber and aerospace-grade white graphene heat sink for better heat dissipation.
- The phone also supports HyperEngine 3.0 that offers ray tracing capabilities. There are dual stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos support as well.
- There is a side-mounted fingerpirnt sensor on the Poco F3 GT for security.