Oppo A17 has been launched as the company’s latest affordable smartphone, and it has debuted in Malaysia.
- The smartphone’s USP is its 50-megapixel main sensor in an AI-powered dual rear camera setup.
- It is powered by the MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) SoC which is paired with 4GB of RAM.
- The handset gets Extended RAM feature that uses some storage as memory to run demanding apps and reduce lag.
- The new smartphone from Oppo also gets a distinct leather-feel design and IPX4 rating for water resistance.
- The price has been set at MYR 599 (roughly Rs. 10,600) for the sole 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant.
- The phone is for purchase in the country in Lake Blue and Midnight Black colour options.
- The Oppo A17 is a dual-SIM smartphone that runs ColorOS 12.1.1 based on Android 12.
- The smartphone packs a 6.56-inch HD+ (720×1,612 pixels) display and is powered by a MediaTek Helio P35 SoC, which is paired with 4GB of RAM.
- The phone can borrow up to 4GB of storage and use it as memory to run demanding apps to provide a lag-free experience.
- For photos and videos, the Oppo A17 comes with a dual rear camera setup that has a 50-megapixel main camera with an f/1.8 aperture lens.
- Alongside is a 2-megapixel depth sensor with an f/2.8 aperture lens. For selfies and video calls, there is a 5-megapixel sensor that is coupled with an f/2.2 aperture lens.
- The Oppo handset gets 64GB of inbuilt storage. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and a Micro-USB port.
- The Oppo A17 packs a 5,000mAh battery, measures 164.2×75.6×8.3mm, and weighs 189 grams.