OnePlus Nord 2 launch in India is slated for July 22. OnePlus shared a photo showing the rear design of its upcoming OnePlus Nord 2 on Instagram via its oneplus.nord account.
OnePlus Nord 2 design
- The new phone will have a Sony IMX7666 50MP main camera with optical image stabilization (OIS) support.
- The device should also come with a 32 MP front shooter for all your selfie and video calling needs.
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G has been confirmed to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1200-AI SoC which is an upgraded version of the standard MediaTek Dimensity 1200.
- It will feature a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and HDR10 + certification.
- It will also run OxygenOS 11 out of the box and get two major Android updates with three years of security updates.
- OnePlus Nord 2 has been tipped to come with a 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 primary sensor with optical image stabilisation (OIS).
- Pricing for the phone was leaked and the 8GB + 128GB storage configuration is expected to be priced at Rs. 31,999 while the 12GB + 256GB model is said to cost Rs. 34,999.