OnePlus confirmed that the OnePlus 11 “will be the first” to offer the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2. It remains to be seen if the device will truly be the first smartphone using Qualcomm’s new chip, but it will certainly be the first from OnePlus.
OnePlus hasn’t officially confirmed when the OnePlus 11 will go official, but if the tradition is followed, it could go official in early 2023. The exact launch month or date hasn’t been revealed yet. So, we will need to wait for that.
- Considering the leaks, the OnePlus 11 will come packed with a curved display and include a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with QHD+ resolution.
- The phone is said to offer a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The smartphone is said to offer a triple rear camera system including a 50-megapixel primary camera coupled with a 48-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens and a 32-megapixel telephoto lens. On the front, the phone is likely to include a 32-megapixel selfie shooter.
- Leaks suggest that the OnePlus 11 will come with up to 16GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage.
- On the software front, the phone is said to launch with Android 13 topped with the company’s own OxygenOS 13.
- The upcoming OnePlus phone is tipped to be backed by a 5000mAh battery with 100W fast charging support.