OnePlus 10R 5G is all set to launch in India on April 28 along with OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite.
- OnePlus 10R 5G is confirmed to characteristic a 120Hz fluid show with adaptive body fee.
- OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite is teased to pack a 5,000mAh battery with help for 33W SUPERVOOC quick charging.
- Additional, it’ll embrace synthetic intelligence (AI) backed triple rear digicam unit headlined by a 64-megapixel foremost sensor.
- OnePlus, through devoted touchdown pages on its web site, teased the specs of each OnePlus 10R 5Gand OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite.
- OnePlus 10R 5G is confirmed to sport 120Hz fluid show with adaptive body charges. Being a game-focused handset, it’ll have the HyperBoost gaming engine and can supply help for 150W quick charging which is claimed to completely cost the telephone’s battery in 17 minutes.
- OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite, alternatively, may have 64-megapixel AI triple rear digicam unit.
- The smartphone might be backed by a 5,000mAh battery with help for 33W quick charging. The handset might be launched in Ocean Blue shade.
- OnePlus has already introduced that the launch of OnePlus 10R 5G and OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite will happen on April 28 in India.
- The presence of MediaTek Dimensity 8100-MAX SoC on the upcoming OnePlus 10R 5G is already confirmed by the corporate. It is going to include a 4,500mAh battery. OnePlus 10R might be provided in two variants.
- It is going to have a variant with help for 150W quick charging and one other variant with an 80W charging help.
- The smartphone is anticipated to be a rebranded model of the Realme GT Neo 3, which was launched in March.
- The OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G is tipped to sport a 6.59-inch show. It’s mentioned to be powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 695 SoC, paired with as much as 8GB of RAM.
- The handset might be geared up with as much as 256GB of inbuilt storage. OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G is anticipated to pack a 16-megapixel selfie sensor as nicely.