The Nothing Phone (1), the much-hyped device from OnePlus-founder Carl Pei, is set to be one of the hottest Android phones of 2022.
Price and Release Date
- Nothing Phone (1) will launch on July 21st for a price in the region of $500-$550.
- The launch date for the Nothing Phone will be July 21st.
- It would be up against the likes of the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE and the Google Pixel 6a, which also becomes available for pre-order on July 21st.
- The phone will be powered by a Qualcomm chipset, which at this price point could be a Snapdragon 700 series chip, perhaps the recently launched Snapdragon 7 Gen 1.
- The phone will also be the first entry into an ecosystem of products that Pei spoke of earlier, one that will also welcome devices from other brands and work seamlessly with them as well.
Last year, Nothing acquired Essential Inc., the company started by Android founder Andy Rubin and which folded after releasing just one poorly selling smartphone. We’re only a couple of months away from finding out which path Nothing takes.