HMD Global announced a slew of Nokia products at the IFA 2022 event in Berlin on 2nd September. The highlight of the announcement is the Nokia X30 5G, which is claimed to be the company’s most eco-friendly handset to date.
- Nokia X30 5G mobile was launched on 1st September 2022. The phone comes with a 90 Hz refresh rate 6.43-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1800×2400 pixels (FHD+).
- The display sports Gorilla Glass for protection.Nokia X30 5G comes with 8GB of RAM. The Nokia X30 5G runs Android 12 and is powered by a 4200mAh battery.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Nokia X30 5G on the rear packs a dual camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel primary camera, and a 13-megapixel camera.
- It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 16-megapixel sensor.
- Nokia X30 5G is based on Android 12 and packs 256GB of inbuilt storage.
- The Nokia X30 5G measures 158.90 x 73.90 x 7.99mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 185.00 grams. It was launched in Cloudy Blue and Ice White colours.
- It features an IP67 rating for dust and water protection.
- Connectivity options on the Nokia X30 5G include Wi-Fi, GPS, and USB Type-C.
- Sensors on the phone include ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and in-display fingerprint sensor.
- The Nokia X30 5G supports face unlock.
- The Nokia X30 5G pricing starts at EUR 529 (roughly Rs. 42,000). It comes in Cloudy Blue and Ice White colour options.