Nokia brand licensee HDM Global has launched a new smartphone, dubbed Nokia G60 5G in India.
- The Nokia G60 5G is available in Black and Ice colours for Rs 29,999 for the single 6GB RAM and 128GB storage option.
- It is available for pre-booking on the official Nokia website and leading retail outlets from November 1.
- Nokia G60 5G includes a Snapdragon 695 SoC that powers a bunch of smartphones under Rs 20,000.
- In terms of looks and build, the phone comes with a body, and the back panel has star-like patterns that may attract young customers.
- The Nokia G60 5G features a flat-body design instead of a traditional bulky look, and now it mildly resembles the iPhone 12 series.
- The Nokia G60 comes with a fairly big 6.5-inch display that has a 120Hz refresh rate, Full-HD+ resolution (1080×2400 pixels), and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- The display includes an antiquated waterdrop-style notch, and it offers a typical brightness of 400 – a standard for phones in this range.
- The notch also includes an 8-megapixel camera.
- On the back, the Nokia G60 5G carries a 50-megapixel primary camera sensor, a 5-megapixel ultra-wide angle sensor, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- The rear cameras are housed inside a pill-shaped notch.
- The smartphone further includes a 4500mAh battery, which supports 20W fast charging.
- It is not the fastest charging tech available on a smartphone in this price bracket, but it gets the work done.
- Other key features include Bluetooth 5.1, a 3.5mm jack, a type-C port, and dual-band Wi-Fi.