Nokia is reportedly preparing to launch the G11 Plus smartphone as a Nokia smartphone with ‘Plus’ moniker has been spotted on its Bluetooth certification.
- The Nokia G11 Plus is rumored to come with up to four variants (TA-1408, TA-1413, TA-1421, and TA-1429).
- The Bluetooth certification indicates that the Nokia G11 Plus will be powered by a Unisoc chipset.
- It is noted that products that have not completed the Bluetooth Qualification Process will not appear in public search results.
- The Bluetooth certification adds to a previous United States’ FCC certification for the G11 Plus (TA-1413).
- A 50MP main camera will be part of the G11 Plus, as per the FCC certification.
- Nokia G11 Plus was also spotted on the Geekbench benchmarking website. Although, the listing did not contain the model number of the smartphone, it had revealed the moniker Nokia G11 Plus.
- The Geekbench listing claimed the smartphone will be powered by the octa-core Unisoc T606 SoC with a clock speed of 1.61GHz.
- It was also reported to feature the Mali G57 GPU. The smartphone said to have scored 309 points in single-core performance and 1,302 points in multi-core performance.
- The report added that the smartphone could run on Android 12 and can feature 4GB of RAM.