Motorola is launching the Moto G31 in India on November 29. The smartphone was earlier made official in the global market.
- The smartphone sports a triple camera setup, headlined by a 50-megapixel primary sensor.
- The European variant of Moto G31 is priced at EUR 199 (roughly Rs. 16,700).
- While the company is likely to reveal the price on the launch date in India, previous leaks suggest that the 4GB + 64GB storage variant could be priced at Rs. 14,999.
- The smartphone features a 6.4-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) OLED screen with a refresh rate of 60Hz.
- On the camera front, Moto G31 sports a triple camera setup which comprises a 50-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens, and a 2-megapixel macro lens.
- Motorola has equipped the smartphone with a 13-megapixel selfie camera placed in a centre-aligned punch hole at the top of the OLED display.
- Hence for now, we know that the Mot G31 could be largely identical to the global variant. Motorola has already confirmed the 6.4-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution.
- The phone could rely on the MediaTek Helio G85 chipset, offer RAM capacities of 4GB and 6GB, and 64GB/128GB storage.
- The G31 global model relies on the 5000mAh battery and comes with 10W wired charging.
- The phone launched globally with Android 11 out of the box, although it remains to be seen whether Motorola launches it with Android 12 in India.