Motorola is set to expand its smartphone portfolio with the launch of Moto E22s. Moto E22s will make its debut in India on October 17.
Price And Features
- Moto E22s comes with Android 12 out of the box. According to the official listing, it sports a 6.5-inch HD+, 720×1600 pixels, 90Hz refresh rate display, 20:9 aspect ratio.
- There’s hole punch cutout which houses the front camera as well.
- Under the hood, the E22s houses a MediaTek Helio G37 chipset paired with 4GB of RAM.
- The storage can be expanded up to 1TB using a microSD card. Moto E22s is likely to come with 64GB of internal storage.
- In terms of camera, there is a 16MP f/2.2 primary sensor along with a 2MP depth sensor. Moto E22s houses an 8MP sensor on the front.
- There is a single speaker installed with support for Bluetooth v5.0 to connect more devices.
- Moto E22s houses a 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging support.
- This is a 4G phone and is expected to be priced under Rs 10,000 bracket, considering Motorola announced the Moto E32 for Rs 10,499. The new smartphone will be on sale via Flipkart.
- The device might ship with Android 12 out of the box.
- For selfies, we may get to see an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
- The 4G phone is expected to come with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner as well as face unlock for biometric authentication.
- It could sport a 5,000mAh battery, but the company might only offer support for 10W charging, which will take a lot of time to top up the battery unit. The rest of the details are currently unknown.