Motorola has launched a new budget smartphone in India, the Moto e32.
Price And Features
- The Moto e32 price in India is Rs 10,499. The smartphone is available for sale on Flipkart and other leading retail stores starting today.
- Motorola has launched the Moto e32 in two colour options – Eco Black and Arctic Blue.
- Motorola is offering Reliance Jio benefits worth Rs 2,549 with the Moto e32 that include a Rs 2,000 cashback and a Rs 549 discount on Zee5 annual membership.
- The Moto e32 has been launched with a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G37 chipset paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, which is expandable to up to 1TB via a microSD card.
- The Moto e32 comes with a 5,000mAh battery and comes with a 10W charger inside the box.
- The Moto e32 has a dual rear camera setup that includes a 50-megapixel primary shooter with an f/1.8 aperture, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. Up front, the Moto e32 comes with an 8-megapixel selfie snapper.
- Connectivity options on the Moto e32 include 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, a USB type-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The smartphone comes with dual-SIM support, and comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Sensors on board include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, notification LED, along with the side-mounted fingerprint sensor.